Family Loses Home to Fire

   Written by on December 21, 2017 at 1:06 pm

Rice fire 12-16-17A Rice family has been displaced following a single-family house fire that occurred on Saturday morning on Monroe Church Road. The Rice Volunteer Fire Department, along with the Farmville Volunteer Fire Department, Meherrin Volunteer Fire Department and Hampden-Sydney Volunteer Fire Department responded to the scene. A GoFundMe page has been set up for the Hall family and can be found at www.gofundme.com/npgqwa-hall-family.

Leave a Reply